My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M. Cameron

My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Publisher: Harlequin
Date Published: January 28th 2014
Genre: New Adult

Jocelyn was the perfect sister. The one who would one day become president. She had all of the right political friends, new all of the influential people, had top grades, and dressed like she was already the president. She was perfect. Until her life came crashing down.

Now she's picking up the pieces and is lost, unsure of herself and her future. Partying away her trouble doesn't do anything, except bring her older sister down on her. She's under her sister's watch and she's hardly allowed to do anything. Then she meets the campus bad boy, Dusty. Dusty pushes his way into Jos' life, becoming her friend, despite her reluctance. But Dusty has his own secrets, and soon they'll collide.

Another spectacular read from Chelsea Cameron. I think I liked My Favorite Mistake more, but this one was still pretty good. I think Taylor was just one of my favorite characters, and that's why I liked the first book. But you see Taylor again in this one.

Jocelyn. She seems to have sort of given up on life. It's really sad. She doesn't even fight her sister when she's thrown into lockdown and on house arrest. She just takes it. That's one thing where we would differ in personality. But she's a good person, just a little off-kilter.

Dusty is yummy. That's the first thing about him. He has tattoos and is the ultimate bad boy. You gotta love him. But he has a softer side that he shows to Jos while befriending her. It's a sweet side he doesn't show many other people.

I hope there's another book in this series, because the first two have been amazing. I'd love for there to be more. Crossing my fingers that we'll have more surprises. Here's to hoping.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

The past will always find you.

Jos Archer was the girl with the perfect life; until the night it all came crashing down around her. Now, nine months later, she still hasn't begun to pick up the pieces. Even transferring to a new college and living under the watchful eye of her older sister, Renee, isn't enough to help her feel normal again.

And then she meets Dusty Sharp. For reasons Jos can't begin to fathom, the newly reformed campus bad boy seems determined to draw her out of her shell. And if she's not careful, his knowing green eyes and wicked smile will make her feel things she's no longer sure she deserves.

But even as Dusty coaxes Jos to open up about the past, he's hiding secrets of his own. Secrets about the night her old life fell apart. When the truth is finally revealed, will it bring them closer together;or tear them apart for good?


Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii